Wednesday, January 26, 2005

RC 2*CD 4

Well here we go again. Gonna try out roller coaster 2!! Just sitting here during the most relaxing part of the coaster. No worries about CM, no phantom preggo symptoms...ahhhh feel the relaxation. I'm going to try and take that feeling with me all the way through. "Girl you be crackin' me up!!" Hey it's worth a try!!

So new goal is to lose some weight before bebe gets here!! I'm already too heavy as is, now add 15-20 lbs to that..... I'm gonna be HUGE if I get preggo! Why couldn't I have just kept the weight off when I first lost it!! Now I have to work so hard again and this time with a dead line!! Oh well, I'll just have to do the best I can do!

This cycle I have also started drinking a cup of chocolate soy milk to see if it helps make ovulation earlier. It was suggested to me on the bb, so I thought I would give it a shot! Cheers!

No comments: