So we did it! We inseminated on Dec 30th & 31st and Jan 2nd. A total of 3 times.
I'm not sure what the outcome will be this time since our FTMT was unable to get a peak reading. I think because there were 2 days in there where we didn't get any sleep due to the arrival of B&H's new baby boy (what a cutie!). So the readings were inaccurate (same with 2 temps). So now it's onto the waiting game. FF hasn't given me the crosshairs yet. I think I may have actually ovulated on the 2nd or 3rd, but have no real way of telling. I just hope my temp rises tomorrow, so that way I know that I at least DID O.
So I'm not very hopeful this round since I'm not positive that O happend. Being around the new baby did give DP and I baby fever! Can't wait to get preggo!
No comments:
Post a Comment