Saturday, January 08, 2005

RC 1*CD 32*DPO 1

Yeah!!! I had a temp rise today, so I'm pretty sure that I Od either last night or sometime yesterday! So that means we're in the running this cycle!! My cervix is also getting harder and no longer has much EWCM. With the insemination on CD 30, we have a really good chance of being pg! Wow, just to think that there might be a little bean in my belly get's me excited. DP is really excited too! It's so cute! Yesterday in a phone message she said "Rub the bean for me today!"

So I think this would make me DPO 1, but I have to wait to see when FF gives me cross hairs to be sure. If my temp keeps rising I think it will show up on Monday. I guess the rule of thumb is 3 days of temp rises to be sure O happened. So hard to wait! At least I'm excited to go to bed these days just to see what the morning brings.

No comments: