Well...I did it! I couldn't wait any longer. The psycotic pregnancy nymph had taken over my mind all I could think about was "Am I pregnant? Do my boobs look bigger? Why do I have a fever?" So she won. I broke down to make her quiet and gave in to the test....
Negative
Boo Hoo!!! I really DID think I was pregnant this time. If it wasn't for those darn fevers, I think I would have stayed a little calmer. Well, I guess on to RC 2. I know, I know...It's not over until AF comes to visit. Yesterday, I started feeling those AF cramps which leads me to believe she will be here to visit on Sunday or Monday. (sigh)
Well the bright side is I can try to lose some weight before the next 2WW. So off to the gym for some running I shall go!
No comments:
Post a Comment