
Mood: Happy
Pain Scale: 6
Our appointment with Dr. Z was awesome!! I was sooo nervous before going that I was a total beeyoch to J **grimace**, but my fears were put to rest! Dr. Z made me feel very comfortable and I didn't feel judged or stupid (even with her finger up my anus, suprise)! She also has these cool PD chairs instead of the regular o'le spread-um tables. Way more comfortable! **I love new technology** This doc is hip! The office staff was humorus and bubbly and they even offered J a cappuchino while she waited. AND...they had a heater going in the exam room so I dind't freeze my naked booty off! How good can it be??
She fits most of the top criteria: queer friendly, #1 hospital, infertility treatments w/fresh sperm. The only strike against her was that she doesn't work directly with a midwife. When asked this question, she replied "I don't have a "stable" of midwives, but I do have patients who use them and can give you some recommendations if you wanted to work with one." ROCK ON!!! Can I hug you??
>pinch< >pinch< Could this chick be real?? Wow, we finally found someone who is willing to help us get preggo AND deliver without prejudice! How exciting! I was also very excited that she gave me a prescription for some prenatal vitiamins, ordered prenatal blood work AND set up another appointment in Feb (J invited) to go over my charts and come up with a game plan for March! Keeper...she's a Keeper. We are definately going forward! It feels more real now! Hurry up March, I'm ready to salsa dance with the stork!
1 comment:
Fabulistic! You're in for quite a journey... I can't wait to hear more.
Post a Comment