Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Almost time to see the PD


Mood: irritable, impatient, nervous

Pain Scale: 8



I'm sooo nervous. It's 6 days until I have to go see a stranger and talk about sperm plans, my lesbian lifestyle, and let her peak at my nether lands!!! I hate the PD!! I hope she is as open minded as she appears!! I also haven't started my period yet! I thought I would have started by now, but of course not. Nothing goes as planned. Oh well, maybe it will turn out to be just a consult.



I am soooo tired of waiting!! I just want this journey to start. Hopefully the Dr. visit will jump start it. I'm almost ready to just go with a frozen pop. To me, it almost seems easier. This has got to be one of the longest projects I've ever taken on! I'm usually a wham bam thank you mam kinda girl. None of this off on off on never reach your goal stuff!

1 comment:

Jude said...

So... how did it go?

I am SO going to start calling my ob/midwife practice the PD.