Friday, December 29, 2006

Missing


Mood: family, family, family

Pain Scale: 7



I've been MIA for quite a while now. Sorry...needed a break. Sometimes charting for no reason just gets to you and makes the time go by soo MUCH slower. I get so obsessed with charting, stalking the boards and dreaming about what could be, that I can drive myself to insanity!!! BREATH. BREATH. As soon as I start my next cycle (which is any day now) I will be back to charting. We will be going to see the PD in the beginning of Feb. Damn, I just remembered I forgot to take my Prenatal this morning.



Christmas was good times this year. My mom and my mom-in-law were both visiting and of course they kept asking "So when are you going to start trying again?". They are both very excited and can't wait to rub my swollen belly. My mom told me that she recently had a dream that I called and told her that I was preggo with twins and asked if she could move down to help me out. She was tickled pink about it and insists we are now going to have twins! That's fine with me. I've always wanted twins and it does run in the family.



New Years Resolution: Lose 15-20 lbs and get PREGGO!!!

No comments: