
Mood: Optimistic
Pain Scale: 3
Weight: 140
Operation Boat Body
My partner and I just bought a boat and we decided we are in need of a little slimming and toning before boat season comes around!! I've been trying to lose weight to get pregnant for a year now and I can't seem to kick my own butt in gear so I'm getting someone to kick it for me and then I will go home and kick my partners. :) In theory we think it will work.
So today I attended my first Weight Watchers meeting to try and lose 20lbs. I was a little nervous at first walking in. I thought people may look at me and say "Why is SHE in here?" It wasn't too bad, the receptionist did say "Well you don't have much to lose at all!!" Hell lady, it sure feels like I do!! Everyone was friendly and it got me excited. Rah Rah Rah!!
So wish me some luck or send me vibes that make broccoli look like chocolate!!
No comments:
Post a Comment