Mood: Tired
Pain Scale: 6-7
Day: 27
I'm starting to realize that I crave the relaxation and numbness alcohol gives me when my pain increases. I've always known that I used it to dull my Fibro, but these days it's becoming more apparent. Ug. I'm gonna have to find something else. :( I wish I had a bathtub. It def helps to soak in a hot bath. I've also contemplated medical marijuana since I can longer buy my muscle relaxers over the internet from Canada. I'm not happy with the Obamacare. Booooooooooooo....totally fucks the single childless lower middle class, aka ME. $275 bucks a month for NOTHING (unless I can magically also pay the $5,000 deductible as well)!! Yea sure if I get deathly ill it will help me out, but what about preventive? What about the pain I'm in NOW! Sigh. So lame. I could rant about it for ages! I'm choosing to pay the fine this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment