Monday, January 20, 2014

Mood: Exhausted
Pain Scale: 6
Day: 17

It seems my new workout schedule is causing by body to object. Arrrrrrg. I did my long run on Saturday, but I didn't make it to any yoga classes this weekend. I was sooooooo pooped after my run that I pretty much slept on and off until I had to meet up with my friends for an obligation that night. We went out to two bars and I'm happy to say I stuck with my no drinking! Whooot! I have no idea how I used to stay out till 2:30am on the weekends! I'm getting old. I did get to shake my ass which also lead to old people problems! My lower back is acting up now and it huuuuuurts! I'm hoping some gentle yoga classes will help, cause I got stuff to accomplish!!!

Just figured out that the J cheating anniversary is coming up which could be why I'm being plagued by thoughts of her. Trying to acknowledge them and let them go.

I can't wait for my court date for my drunk in public to come so I can be done and over with that! It's kinda looming over me. Let's get it over with already!!

No comments: