Mood: Tired and sickPain Scale: 6
Can I just tell you how sick I am of being sick!! I'm coming up on 5 (yes, she said FIVE) weeks of this yucky, crappy, coughy, congested, tired iks!! Got a doc appointment this afternoon. I will have to revisit the conversation we had in October about there being something wrong with me!! There just has to be! I've never been this sick in my life! Today I was totalling it up and in the last 6 months I've been sick at least once a month! That is WAY too much to be normal. And...it takes my body FOREVER to kick it!
Last October is when I asked for my blood tests because I was tired of being sick ALL the time back then! They told me everything was normal...how can this be? There must be something afoot here! Obviously my body can't fend for itself because it's already sent out the troops for some other fight! Well, hopefully today they will send me someplace to be poked and prodded to find out what the HELL is going on!
I don't have much hope about all that though. In my experience doctors don't ever REALLY know what's going on!! Sorry to the docs out there, but....it's kinda true.
So cross your fingers I get some antibiotic for now and some tests that help answer the question "What the hell is going on with this body?"
1 comment:
I'm sorry you're sick! Feel better!!!
Post a Comment