Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I got tickets to the gun show!!

Mood: visions of success
Pain Scale: 6

I enrolled in the gym today!! I figured it's time to start toning up again. I am usually a gym goer, but haven't gone since last summer. It's time. I signed up for Gold's Gym which is only 3 blocks from me, which I hope will encourage my lazy ass to go. I've heard that Gold's is full of meat heads, but I'm going to try it out any way. It didn't look to meaty when I was in there. I'll let you know how it goes.

Started seeing a chiropracter again because my back is killing me and I'm sure J will be kicking me off the health insurance any day now so I better use it while I can. It's actually helping me out a lot, my pain has diminished some what with only 2 visits.

I also have a project for webland, but I have to wait to post the picture of the wall I'm talking about. I need decorating ideas. It's a weird shaped wall and I haven't liked any of my ideas up to this point, so I'm going to send it out to you all to give me some suggetions!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooh! I love decorating!!! I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Way to go on joining the gym!! Wow, hawaii too - that is awesome girl!!! I know I've said it before, but you seriously are showing so much strength. I know it has to be very hard with J texting or calling, but you ARE doing exactly what you need to be doing. KUDOS!!! I'm so glad that you are having fun with 15 too. :) Bring on the decorating ideas!