Mood: goodPain Scale: 6
I just have to share this site with everyone!! I love it to bits! I've tried many a diets (who hasn't), when I finally gave in and tried Weight Watchers ( I always thought it was for old ladies). To my surprise it worked and it worked well. Their ideas fit my ideas on what healthy eating really is. It wasn't just some fad diet that was hard to follow and made you eat ridiculous things or follow strict insane rules. It was logical. It made sense. It gave me tools I will use the rest of my life.
Anyway, to get to the point, one day I was on the my yahoo home page when I spotted an article on a website called Hungry Girl. I clicked the link. Holy Cow!! A Weight Watcher member who started a site about healthy eating, portion control and point related information!! I loved it! She provides fun tips, gives you a heads up on new products, has recipes and lists the points value for most foods!! And the website is so cute to boot!!
There are shameless corporate plugs here and there, but I can overlook them for the fun information she provides. I love getting the Hungry Girl news letter every morning in my inbox, it helps me stay motivated and it's plain fun to read! Check it out!!
2 comments:
fun! I love useful sites like this. My current diet strategy is nursing. It's going to be a sad day when the little one finally weans...
Hi LiLi, this is mom, love ya, putting your blog address on mine. I am thinking weight watchers too.
love ya lots, mom
Post a Comment