Friday, September 07, 2007

Passion

Mood: PMS
Pain Scale: 6




pas·sion [pash-uhn] noun

1. any powerful or compelling emotion or feeling, as love or hate.

2. strong amorous feeling or desire; love; ardor.

3. strong sexual desire; lust.

4. an instance or experience of strong love or sexual desire.

5. a person toward whom one feels strong love or sexual desire.

6. a strong or extravagant fondness, enthusiasm, or desire for anything: a passion for music.



Project 4 (the biggest project) for photo class is on something we are passionate about. We are to take 10-15 pictures on this subject depicting our passion as we see it. This Tuesday, a small essay describing our chosen passion is due and I can't think of anything!!

It's been awhile since I've been really passionate about something (besides 15). Living, breathing and staying sane has required most of my energy lately, I really haven't had much to spare for something else.

I've had a few ideas but nothing that really sparks my fire. My ideas so far:

dancing very passionate about, but hard to capture in pictures


15 not sure about sharing myself that much with a class of strangers

godkids may be hard to take/coordinate 10-15 pictures

board games so far my favorite idea

Rascal she isn't mine anymore

It has kind of concerned me that I couldn't come up with a passion right away. Hmmmm...I really had to think hard and I'm still not that satisfied with what I've come up with. I'll keep brainstorming.

No comments: