Thursday, July 26, 2007

Day by Day

Mood: Content

Pain Scale: 5



So...we had the talk. It went well. At first she seemed a little freaked out, but as I tried to explain it she seemed to understand where I was coming from and reciprocated the need to take it slow (like any lesbian can do that!). So, we decided to take it day by day and see where it takes us. Phewwww. It just feels uber good to get that off my chest and out in the open...not that it has really changed the way we have been behaving.



Another offer on the house has been given, so hopefully that damn place will sell!! I can't wait to sever that last tie. Lately I've been really angry at J. It still amazes me how someone can treat another person the way she treated me after sooo many years. I know there are worse case scenarios and that this type of thing happens all the time, but I liked my la-la land of stupidity and happily ever after!



J is still trying to get me to come back. It really insults me that she thinks I would want to take her back after how cold she was. Does she really think I have no self worth??!! She says all those things you would expect: I still love you, I wouldn't do it again, you know we were good together, blah blah blah! I don't believe a damn word that comes out her mouth!! I see her now as a manipulative selfish person who saw someones weakness and exploited it to the fullest.



Wow...yesterday I was in soooo much pain, I almost cried a couple of times! Too much parting this weekend. I hate this fibromyalgia shit! It such a crock! I'm young I shouldn't feel this way! My whole body was sensitive to the touch and all I wanted to do was sleep. Yuck. I need to start taking it easy. Not sooo much partying like a rock star!! But damn it....I had fun!


No comments: