Mood: Lonely/SadPain Scale: 7
I forgot to mention my crazy Saturday night.
So, if you read my previous post regarding going out last Wednesday, I did work up the nerve to go out. It was a total bust. There were only about 6 people in the bar and only 4 were females. I did however meet someone and had good conversation. No dancing though. Since the whole reason for going out on Wednesday was to do some booty shakin', the newbie friend and I decided to give it another shot on Saturday.
Saturday:
Newbie friend ditched. I was sad. I had spent that day shopping for something new to wear and had psyched myself up. One of my purchases were these great pair of patent leather heals...yes, they were hot and not that uncomfortable I might add. So, I decided, "To Hell with it, I'm going anyway." I got ready and called myself a cab.
Upon arriving the bar wasn't super hoppin' and they were having some kind of beauty contest for the upcoming pride. No dance music. I went to the bar and ordered a drink and asked the bartender if they were going to have their usual Saturday evening dance fest. He said yes and I was relieved. I guess I'll stay a little longer.
While drinking my beverage, the girl next to me started up a conversation. We talked for a while and then she invited me to go have dinner with her and some of her buddies. Off we went. It was good conversation and nice to actually be out with PEOPLE!!
We went back to the bar and the dancing had begun. So...in true LB fashion I started to shake it!! Yeah, I'm finally dancing. I danced with the folks I had just met for a couple hours and had a couple drinks. Ok. That's a lie. More than a couple. I was pretty wasted.
The girl and her friends said goodbye and left (don't worry I got the digits). I tried to call another cab, but the dispatcher told me I had to call another number. Hello....this girl is drunk!! I can't remember some random number. One of the security guards told me he would walk me to a nearby hotel where I could catch a cab.
Upon walking to the hotel I took my beloved shoes off. I got in the cab and was headed home.
Next morning:
Where the heck are my hot shoes??? CRAP!! I left them in the cab...what cab line was it??? Damn it, I can't remember. SHIT. Needless to say my shoes are lost but I had a good time. Damnit, I LOVED those shoes.
1 comment:
They were "one time luck" shoes. You had a good night, and they did their job.
xo
Post a Comment