Thursday, August 21, 2008

Best of Both

Mood: PMS
Pain Scale: 4

I decided to pick a class from both majors. A business class and a class about colors. I will be going three days a week, M.W.TH. I hope I can pull this off!! What am I saying...I WILL pull this off.

Now I feel like I'm just waiting to get started. I've only got one free week left. That's fine with me. I need something to occupy my mind and time.

I will be missing the fourth week of class, hopefully it won't make me too far behind. I planned my vacation before I decided to kick my ass and get back to school. But...I'm looking forward to vacation too! I need one!! Far away from here!

If anyone has good study habit tips to pass on to me, please do. I am a terrible student. One of my goals is to learn to be a better one! I think I just need to learn effective ways to study.

2 comments:

girlranting said...

My only advice to you re: study habits is pay ALL THE ATTENTION YOU CAN while you're in class, and ask LOTS of questions.

I learned early on that by doing that, I didn't even need to study for exams, I pretty much already knew all I needed to know for them. And I graduated with a 3.97 GPA, no honors or AP classes. ;)

Anonymous said...

take lots of notes!!! really listen and pay attention to the small things in class. Good luck girl!!!