Mood: irritable & bloatedPain Scale: 4
It is driving me crazy with the unknown of what clomid will do to my cycle. I feel like I need to plan and plot to the best of my abilities for the upcoming cycle, but then again what will the clomid do??? Will I have a 28 day period like the majority? Will I have strong ovulation pains? Will my CM dry up? Will I be a raving bitch? Will anyone want to be around me? Will the FTMT read the same? Will I pop more than one eggy? Will my lining be too thin? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. The questions just keep coming!
I am typically one who likes to read all the directions so that I have all the information necessary before jumping into any situation. But this...there are no set of directions!! Anything can happen!! I've finally come to know my body's fertility signs and now they are going to change. OH THE PRESSURE!! Ok...breath...calm down...whew, I was working myself into a frenzy! I guess the best thing is to just go with the flow. I can't forecast what's going to happen and I just have to live with that. *sigh* The perfectionist must let go....wave bye, bye.
No coffee yet!!!! Yippee!
1 comment:
Perfectionism and TTC do not mix. See also: control.
Sad for someone like me. xo
Post a Comment