
Mood: Dazed and Confused
Pain Scale: 4
Weight: 131.6
I can NOT sleep!! It's been like this for the past week. It's really starting to tick me off because it's messing up my chart! When I get home from work I am drop dead tired. I usually go to bed after J leaves for work, 7:30. I read for awhile and then shut out the lights. Sometimes I can't fall asleep right away and sometimes I can fall asleep quickly but wake up multiple times during the night. And I most definitely ALWAYS wake up at 3:30am. What is up with that!! I have no idea why my internal clock has to wake me up at 3:30!!
Last night J went to the city to hang out with some friends from work and I just couldn't sleep!! I tossed and turned all night. I probably slept a few hours and those few hours were filled with nightmares (ewwww). I woke up multiple times. The last time I woke up was at 1:30 after a rather disturbing nightmare and I just couldn't get back to sleep. Our dog was getting ticked off at me for tossing and turning (she would grumble and snuf at me every time I turned over) so I watched the smurfs until J got home at 5:00am.
I hope this goes away soon!! I don't know how much longer I can function on 2-3 hours of sleep!! And no, I haven't kicked that damn coffee habit yet. I'm sure it would help with my sleep issues if I did. Damn stuff is addicting!!
No comments:
Post a Comment