Thursday, August 24, 2006

To IUI or not IUI

So, it seems that the main consensus is to do IUIs this time around. Personally I would rather do our own at home. I don't really like to get Dr. involved unless we need to. I feel confident that my body can get pregnant on it's own. But, everyone else's need to have some control want to do it in a Dr.'s office. They feel like that if a Dr. is saying be here at this time it will seem more official than me saying I think we need to inseminate this week. It drives me crazy that they think I can just predict the day I'm going to O. Don't you think I wish I could?! It doesn't help me to relax at all.

Maybe going to the Dr. will be a good thing after all. Then I can blame shift all the cycle mistakes on her/him. Maybe there won't be soo much pressure. I tried to explain that I still have to call the Dr. up and say "I just hit peak. What time do you have available?" just like I would do to the KD, except in this route we're adding a third party and the office may possibly be more out of the way.

Oh well. *sigh* We're still checking out our possibilities and I'm a tad grouchy today. Maybe my words will have a little more weight in a couple months.

PS I'm also mad cause I don't think I lost any weight this week! Damnit!

No comments: