Thursday, February 03, 2005

RC 2*CD 12

High, High, High.

That's the reading I got this morning when I POAS!! I was shocked. I didn't think it would be high yet, I was expecting low. Hmmmm, makes me ponder if that soy milk is really working (as I take a big swig of soy).

Last month I had 6 high days starting on CD 21. The month before that I had 13!! starting on CD 10. So who knows how long this high will be. My guess would be 5 more days then peak. I have been getting watery CM and that usually happens before the EW shows up. Last month I had about 9 days of watery CM. It shouldn't be this damn hard to predict what your body is going to do! "Comon' body, get into some kind of rhythm!"

I'm stickin' to my original forcast of Feb 11-14. Valentines day love! How cute.

No comments: